Sunday, December 20, 2009

and so it begins...

A blog, a first for me. I have no idea where this will go but I want to begin with some words of thanks. First, thanks to Scott Ginsberg for the title. It comes from a chapter in his book, Make a Name for Yourself. You may know Scott as the Name Tag Guy - he made a career for himself by wearing a name tag 24/7. Really. Cool, huh? I met Scott this year and he is a pretty inspirational guy. Check him out at http://www.hellomynameisscott.com/. THANKS Scott!

Thanks to my daughter, Caitlin. She is writer and I get to be her editor most of the time. It is such a joy to watch her grow and mature as a writer and to know that great things await her. THANKS Baby Girl! Check her out at, Porch Swings & Sunsets, http://www.caitrodgers.blogspot.com/.

Thanks to all the folks who inspire me - every day or even just once in a while. Too many to list - and without doubt some would be left out - so THANKS to all who encourage me, challenge me, pray for me, love me, like me, laugh with me, cry with me, live life with me, rescue me, watch out for me, think of me, and walk in the woods with me. You know who you are.

to my wife, Jill - THANKS for everything and forever...

and most important, THANKS to my Father in heaven. Help me to remember that it is indeed all about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment